Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 08. *ETA to USA Only.
Buy the Sasquash M1 10 Ton Commercial Hydraulic Rosin Press today from Kind Garden Supply! FREE Shipping and Insurance to the Lower 48 States! Low Price Guarantee! Limited Lifetime Warranty! Made in the USA!
This newly redesigned Sasquash M1is a leader in hydraulic rosin presses. With plates large enough to accommodate a squish of 14 grams flower and 20 grams hash thanks to its 10-ton capacity, the Sasquash is a capable unit that can handle anything and everything you throw at it.
The new frame of the M1 also has an open front and back design which offers easy access for rosin collection, cleaning, and maintenance.
The Sasquash M1 can be used with a variety of pumps namely the manual hand pump, the pneumatic foot pump (requires an air compressor and sold separately), or the fully automated electric pump.
Ready to get some work done?
Step into the Sasquash "M1" - with Plates large enough and pressure heavy enough to squash 14g of flower and over 20g of hash, this press is PERFECT for the career connoisseur who has demand and has dreams of scaling their production.
*Produces 3g+ of flower rosin in 2-3 minutes
*Overall Results depend on the quality of material
- 10ton (10,000psi)
- 20,000lbs of downward force
- 110Vac at 5amps
- 4 x 125watts Heaters (500watts)
- 3.5" x 4.5" 6061 Aluminum blocks
- New Compact Frame
- Lean Tech Capabilities
- Perfect for 14gs of flower or 20g+ of Hash/Sift
- Open front and back
- Dimensions: 12"W x 9"L x 12.5"H
- Weight: 64lbs
- UL Certifed Parts Options
- FDA Approved Coatings
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- FREE shipping to lower 48 States
- 14 business day lead time
- Pump not included
- * Pressure Gauge HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Sold Separately*
FREE shipping to the Lower 48 States. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, Please contact us for a shipping quote.
All orders are processed from 9am to 6pm Central time. Orders recieved after hours or on the weekends will be processed the next business day.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
There is a 30-day return policy from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to residence to when a return request has been submitted. Return policies do not transfer to patrons who are not the purchasing customer unless the items were noted as a gift at checkout and the same applies to warranty cases.
- Items must be returned in original packaging.
- Items must be returned in undamaged condition and free of any signs of usage such as: botanical material, resins, cleaning agents, stickers, decals, etc.
- Items showing signs of damage, usage, opened packaging, or wear and tear will result in a 25% restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There is an automatic 15% restocking fee on all items unused and in original packaging unless the items are exchanged for something of equal or lesser value. NO STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN.
- It is recommended to insure your item against any shipping damage by the carrier. When the delivery date of your return has been confirmed by the carrier, it may take up to 24-72 hours to process the order, inspect the item, and test the item (depending on reason for the return). Once the item has been processed, a refund will be issued for the original purchase price of the item. (Note: a 15% or 25% charge may be applied if the item has been determined as used or damaged).
- Shipping charges will not be refunded, unless items prove to be defective upon arrival, in which case carrier is responsible for initial shipping charge.
(Note: it may take several additional business days for your Credit Card to show the refund on your account. All payments made using E-checks may take 3-15 business days to be refunded.)