Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 02 and Oct 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on all orders over $200! Note: Lead time varies between 7 to 14 days on some Rosin Presses.
Buy the BVV 21.2CFM Two Stage Pro Series vacuum pump online at Kind Garden Supply today! FREE Shipping & Insurance to the Lower 48 States! Lowest Price Guarantee!
This is the BVV Brand 21.2CFM Two Stage Pro Series vacuum pump. The BVV Pro Series 21.2CFM will pull a vacuum down to 0.3 micron effortlessly. The pump is designed with corrosion resistance and long term continuous operation in mind. Comes standard with K-25 fittings, stainless steel bellow, clamps, centering rings and oil mist exhaust filter which returns trapped oil back to the pump and allows for quieter operation. Adjustable gas ballast keeps moisture, solvent, and other contaminants from getting stuck in the pump. Please Refer to these charts for vacuum specifications at altitude and conversions:
- Electrical Requirements: 110v 60Hz 1100 Watts
- Pumping Rate: 21.2CFM
- Ultimate vacuum without gas ballast: 0.3 micron
- Ultimate vacuum with gas ballast: 6 micron
- Inlet/Oulet connection: KF25/NW25 Flange
- Oil Volumne: 2L/2.1 quarts
- Motor Rate: 1720 RPM
- Woking Temperature: 5C to 40C
- Unit Dimensions: 21 x 7.5 x 12
- Shipping Dimensions: 29.5 x 9.5 x 16.5
- Unit Weight: 95lbs
- Shipping Weight: 105lbs
- Recommended oil: Ultragrade 19
- Noise level: <58 dB
- CE Compliance: Yes
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
Pump Warranty Information
• Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)• If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.• These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties. • When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)• To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.