Buy the NugSmasher Pro 20 Ton Manual Rosin Press from Kind Garden Supply Today! FREE Shipping and Insurance to the Lower 48 States! Lowest Price Guarantee! Made in the USA! Lifetime Warranty!
10 to 15 day lead time on all Nugsmasher Presses.
|20 Tons of Pressure|
|Extracts up to 1/4 pound|
|7" x 10" Smash Plates with 3 heaters in each plate for consistent temp control.|
|Built in LED lights|
|Precise pressure gauge|
|Simple thumb-operated pneumatic controlled pressure control and or manual handle controlled|
|Uses 3.5, 7 and 14 gram extraction bags|
Commercial Extractor The NugSmasher® Pro Rosin Extraction System -Featuring 20 Tons of manual or pneumatic controlled pressure with precise pressure gauge and 7”x 10” heat plates with 3 heaters in each plate for consistent temp control. Features LED Lights plug n play system works with our 3.5 gram 7 gram and 14 gram bags this press will extract as much as ¼ lb per press.
- Made out of US-made ½” Structural Steel
- Industry-leading “largest” 7”x 10” Smash Plates
- Accurate pressure control for consistent precise extractions
- 6 Heating Elements (160W ea)
- Accurate Temperature Control
- LED Lights
- Circuit Protection
- Fast Retract Plate Release
- Simple thumb-operated pneumatic controlled pressure control and or manual handle controlled
- Made in America
- Guaranteed for Life
- Custom calculator tool at NugSmasher.com for consistent surface area calculations
The NugSmasher® PRO is a 20 Ton Pneumatic (or manual) operated Rosin Press manufactured and assembled in Corona, CA. It is constructed of solid steel with T6 6061 Aluminum pressing plates and control panel bezel. The frame is fully fabricated and CNC machined in-house. We back each NugSmasher® with an unmatched warranty on every component of the system and we are available to support our customers by phone, email or in person during normal business hours.
Extraction Plates are installed with machined alignment assemblies on both sides of the lower plate. These assemblies allow perfect alignment every time. All platen styles are setup to accommodate 3 heating elements in each of the top and bottom plates. Standard installed heaters are 160W ea (480W per plate total), which allows the unit to warm up to useable temps in as little as 5 – 10 minutes and also allows the unit to operate on less than 9 amps of power.
A built in pressure gauge lets you track results as you dial your process in and allows for more repeatable results. Custom machined handles for manual operation and pressure release are standard with every system. Individual circuit breakers help isolate any wiring related issues to minimize risk of shock and protect components on un-faulted circuits.
FREE shipping to the Lower 48 States. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, Please contact us for a shipping quote.
All orders are processed from 9am to 6pm Central time. Orders recieved after hours or on the weekends will be processed the next business day.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
There is a 30-day return policy from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to residence to when a return request has been submitted. Return policies do not transfer to patrons who are not the purchasing customer unless the items were noted as a gift at checkout and the same applies to warranty cases.
- Items must be returned in original packaging.
- Items must be returned in undamaged condition and free of any signs of usage such as: botanical material, resins, cleaning agents, stickers, decals, etc.
- Items showing signs of damage, usage, opened packaging, or wear and tear will result in a 25% restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There is an automatic 15% restocking fee on all items unused and in original packaging unless the items are exchanged for something of equal or lesser value. NO STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN.
- It is recommended to insure your item against any shipping damage by the carrier. When the delivery date of your return has been confirmed by the carrier, it may take up to 24-72 hours to process the order, inspect the item, and test the item (depending on reason for the return). Once the item has been processed, a refund will be issued for the original purchase price of the item. (Note: a 15% or 25% charge may be applied if the item has been determined as used or damaged).
- Shipping charges will not be refunded, unless items prove to be defective upon arrival, in which case carrier is responsible for initial shipping charge.
(Note: it may take several additional business days for your Credit Card to show the refund on your account. All payments made using E-checks may take 3-15 business days to be refunded.)