Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 08. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on all orders over $200! Note: Lead time varies between 7 to 14 days on some Rosin Presses.
Buy the Centurion Pro Silver Bullet (WET / DRY) w/ Quantanium Coated Tumblers online from Kind Garden Supply today! FREE Shipping and Insurance! Low Price Guarantee!
Centurion Pro Silver Bullet (WET / DRY) w/ Quantanium Coated Tumblers
New: The Silver Bullet now ships with 2 hybrid tumblers for wet AND dry, to eliminate downtime for cleaning!
The CenturionPro Silver Bullet and its cousin CP Original are the best industrial trimmers on the market. These twin trimmers are perfect for medium-size operations and continue to prove themselves time and time again.
The Silver Bullet has all the features of the Original, but adds a unique silence for a 30% noise reduction. It also boasts a marine-grade Bluetooth speaker to help liven up your trim parties!
Composed of anodized aluminum and stainless steel, the Silver Bullet is as rugged as it is powerful. If you’re looking for an innovative flower trimming machine that maximizes your productivity, look no further than this professional trimmer.
With an 11-blade Toro hardened cutting reel, the Silver Bullet provides 37,500 cuts per minute! The high processing capacity allows it to harvest 18 - 22 lbs per hour of dry product (90 - 110 lbs wet) and replace up to 25 human trimmers.
The CenturionPro Silver Bullet comes with a strong 3 horsepower leaf collector that runs on 220 volts, in addition to an extra-large hopper for easier feeding. Plus, the finely tuned diverter and triple-bag system work hard to preserve trim and save your keif for future use.
Like all CenturionPro trimming machines, it can handle both wet and dry product. It ships with two hybrid tumblers, that are designed for both wet and dry trimming.
Having two means no downtime for cleaning. Simply swap them out and continue trimming with the second tumbler, while you clean the first. See more details below.
CenturionPro Silver Bullet Trimming Machine Features
- Body and main components are made entirely of anodized aluminum and stainless steel
- The Toro-hardened steel cutting reel features 11 high quality blades
- 16-gauge, 304 stainless steel used in tumbler construction
- 40% Greater Trichome Preservation with optional (select above) non-stick Quantanium tumbler
- 3 hp Leaf Collector produces 2,750 CFM suction for a closer cut
- Extra-large hopper for easier feeding of the machine
- Unique diverter allows the user to control the airflow and suction depending on their needs
- The triple-bag system designed for cleanliness, as well as trim and keif collection so you don’t waste any valuable product.
- Marine-grade Bluetooth speaker so you can enjoy music while you trim
- Unique silencer gives you a 30% reduction in noise
- 10 year warranty
Benefits of the Silver Bullet Bud Trimmer
- Replaces up to 25 human workers
- Makes 37,500 cuts per minute
- Processes 18 - 22 lbs per hour, dry
- Processes 90 - 110 lbs per hour, wet
- Wet And Dry Trimming: new hybrid tumblers work better for both wet and dry than the previous type
- Easy to clean in 10 minutes, with no delay in trimming due to second tumbler
- Easy to maintain due to high-quality components and few moving parts
Hybrid Tumblers For Both Wet And Dry Trimming
In the past, Centurion shipped their trimmers with two sets of tumblers: one specifically designed for wet trimming and one specifically designed for dry trimming.
But after years of testing, they have actually found that a hybrid style tumbler that does both jobs is optimal for both wet and dry trimming.
That is why you now get hybrid tumblers, instead of separate wet and dry tumblers. But you still get two of them.
Two Tumblers To Eliminate Downtime
The reason you still get two tumblers is that it virtually eliminates downtime due to cleaning. In the past, you had to halt production to clean a dirty tumbler, before you could resume.
Now you simply swap out the dirty tumbler for the clean one and go right on trimming. You can then clean the dirty one at your leisure, while the second tumbler is handling the workload.