Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 08. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on all orders over $200! Note: Lead time varies between 7 to 14 days on some Rosin Presses.
Buy the BVV Icarus 5lb Bidirectional Closed Loop Extractor from Kind Garden Supply today! FREE Shipping and Insurance to the Lower 48 States! Lowest Price Guarantee!
The Icarus unit shares the same function of the standard Bi-directional extractors, but features rack mounting for ease of use. It is also the 5lb True Dewax unit. By utilizing an input manifold for the solvent, the user is able to switch from bottom flood to a top input on the material column. This method ensures that all material has been saturated and rinsed of oils on the first run. The oil bearing solvent then dumps into a sleeved spool, where it is chilled with dry ice. Once the solvent has chilled, waxes and lipids will coagulate and fall out of the solution. The solution is then filtered and dumped into a collection base. The rack unit comes standard with a port for nitrogen assistance. The filtration on the true dewax column has been separated, making it easier to deal with clogs in the event that they occur.
**Note: Solvent not included with systems unless ordered separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.***
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well-ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
- Explorer: Our standard true dewax extractor model. Comes with a welded bottom base and standard LP tank.
- Professional: This model comes with a splatter platter collection base. This base has a removable bottom, making removal of extract easier. It also features a stainless steel LP tank and larger bore on valves and hoses. This makes the helps increase flow and decrease recovery times. The stainless LP, being both corrosion resistant and cleanable, keeps solvent from being contaminated.
- Elite: The Elite series comes equipped with all the same features as the Professional model, as well as all American made instrumentation valves by SSP. The Elite has a fully jacketed collection base. The jacketed collection gives precision during recovery, allowing a heated fluid to be circulated around the base. This method keeps temperature both accurate and consistent. This model comes standard with an Active recovery kit with ½” lines. *NOTE* This model requires a heater circulator or chiller
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- BUNA-N gaskets
- 4”x 48” rack mounted material column with separated 12”x 12” collection base and 6"x36" Dewax vessel
- Solvent input manifold to switch from bottom to top flood
- Manifold for vacuum and nitrogen assist
- Polycarbonate sight glass on dewax and collection base
- High pressure clamps
- #50 LP Recovery tank
Operating Temperature Range: -40C (-40F) to 72C (160F)
Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
Base unit Maximum Capacity: 1301 cubic inches, (21.323 Liters)
Construction: All components made of 304& 316 Stainless Steel.
Intake Fittings: JIC 37 Degree Vacuum Fittings
Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
High Polish Interior base
*Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the density of packed material and packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%. For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material.