Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 01 and Oct 08. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on all orders over $200! Note: Lead time varies between 7 to 14 days on some Rosin Presses.
Buy the BVV 1LB Apollo Top Fill Closed Loop Extractor online from Kind Garden Supply today! FREE Shipping and Insurance to the Lower 48 States! Lowest Price Guarantee!
The 1lb closed loop hydrocarbon extraction system performs botanical extraction within a sealed, vacuumed system. Utilizing a top-fill input, solvent washes thru the material column, collecting oils as it passes over the material. The oil-bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, the solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
***Note: Solvent not included with systems unless ordered separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.***
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well-ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
- Explorer: Our standard, most economical setup, perfect for the entry level extractor on a budget. Comes with a welded bottom base and standard LP tank. This model has minimal features to keep cost low, while providing the necessary equipment to get the job done.
- Professional: This model features upgrades to help produce a higher quality extract. Solvent is input into the material column with a showerhead endcap, ensuring the full material column is saturated with solvent. The Professional comes with a sleeved spool, allowing users to utilize dry ice to freeze the material column. This will help lock in fats and waxes to the material. An inline ball valve is used to allow solvent to be suspended in the material column, as well as closing the collection base off during recovery. Upon completion of the run, extract removal is made simple by adding a removable bottom to the collection base.
- Elite: The Elite series is the premium version of the Professional. It features all American made instrumentation valves by SSP, an AVCO ultra-low temperature inline ball valve, jacketed collection base, and all high-pressure clamps. The jacketed collection gives precision during recovery, allowing a heated fluid to be circulated around the base. This method keeps temperature both accurate and consistent. The elite series adds a level of dependability needed for those seeking to produce the highest quality extracts. *NOTE* This model requires a heater circulator or chiller
- 6"x6" Welded Bottom Base
- 6"x6" Open Spool
- Assembled 6" extractor lid
- 3"x24" Material column with reducer & top cap
- Mastercool 6LB Solvent Recovery Tank
- (1) 1/4" 48" FJIC Stainless Steel hose
- (1) 1/4" 60" FJIC Stainless Steel hose
- (1) 1/4" FJIC HVAC hose
- Standard pressure single pin clamp
- Extra of each type of gasket
- Instruction Manual
- 3"x 24" 304 Stainless Steel Material Column-1lb capacity (450g)
- 316 Stainless Steel Fully Encapsulated Miniature Ball Valves
- System Rated to 150PSI
- Multiple 37 degree FJIC port connections
- 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 6" diameter by 12" tall
- Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure/standard pressure, easy clean unit
- BUNA-N Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F, and have superior solvent resistance
- Base unit Maximum Capacity: 395 cubic inches, (6.472 Liters)
- Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
- High Polish Interior
*Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the density of packed material and packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%.
For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material.