Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 26 and Oct 03. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the lower 48 states on all orders over $200! Note: Lead time varies between 7 to 14 days on some Rosin Presses.
Buy Best Value Vacs 2LB MK-V Orthrus Bidirectional Flow Closed Loop Extractor online from Kind Garden Supply today! FREE Shipping and Insurance to the Lower 48 States! Lowest Price Guarantee!
The 2lb Bi-Directional closed loop increases efficiency by utilizing both a bottom and top solvent input. By using a bottom flood on the first wash to ensure all material has seen solvent, preventing channeling through the material. Finish the run with a top flood input to ensure all residuals have been washed from the material. Oil-bearing solvent is collected in the collection base under the material column. Once collected, the solvent is distilled and recovered, leaving the oils in the collection base. This is a passive unit that utilizes pressure differences created by manipulating temperature to move solvent.
***Note: Solvent not included with systems unless ordered separately. Any order with butane WILL NOT SHIP EXPEDITED.***
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well-ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors
- Explorer: Our standard bi-directional extractor model. Comes with a welded bottom base and standard LP tank. This model provides all the benefits of the Orthrus design without any bells and whistles. The Explorer model is perfect for those looking to get the bi-directional performance but have a budget. Explorer models can be upgraded after purchase.
- Professional: This model features upgrades to help produce a higher quality extract. Solvent is entered into the system through an injection coil. This coil is chilled with dry ice and alcohol, dropping solvent temperatures to dewax inline. Fats and waxes are not soluble when solvent temperature is subzero, so chilling solvent on input is the simplest way to achieve high clarity extract. The Professional also comes with a removable bottom on the collection base. This makes removal of extract after the run as easy as possible.
- Elite: The Elite series is our fully upgraded Orthrus model. The elite series adds a level of dependability needed for those seeking to produce the highest quality extracts. It features a larger bore on valves and hoses, all American instrumentation valves by SSP, an AVCO ultra-low temperature inline ball valve, jacketed collection base, and stainless steel LP tank. Full dewaxing is guaranteed by combining both an injection coil and sleeved column. Both units are packed with dry ice, making both solvent and material sub-zero temperatures. The Elite series boasts increased efficiency on both solvent input and recovery by bumping up all valves and lines to 3/8” JIC. The jacketed collection gives precision during recovery, allowing a heated fluid to be circulated around the base. This method keeps temperature both accurate and consistent. The stainless steel LP tank is able to be opened and cleaned, making solvent contamination a non-issue. *NOTE* This model requires a heater circulator or chiller
This Unit Includes:
- Collection Base
- 10"x10" Welded Bottom Base
- Assembled 10" Hemispherical bi-flow lid
- 4"x24" Material column with reducer & top cap
- 4" filter plate kit
- 1.5" Solvent input manifold
- 1.5" Ball Valve
- #30 LP tank
- (2) 1/4" 48" High-Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
- 3/8" 48" High-Pressure PTFE Braided SS Hose
- 10" clamps, (3)4" clamps and a (3)1.5" clamp with gaskets
- (2)4" Gaskets w/ filter Extra of each type of gasket
- Instruction Manual
*Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the density of packed material and packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%. For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material.