Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 01 and Dec 08. *ETA to USA Only.
Buy BVV 2LB Mercurius Active Bidirectional Extractor with Recovery Pump online from Kind Garden Supply today! FREE Shipping and Insurance to the Lower 48 States! Lowest Price Guarantee! 1 Year Limited Warranty!
Mercurius Active Bidirectional Extractor with TRS21 Recovery Pump (Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
The Mercurius system is a rack mounted MK-V that is specifically built to be run actively. Bi-directional solvent input prevents channeling and ensures a full yield is achieved. The Mercurius system also features a TRS21 recovery kit standard. This is used to pressurize the material column after extraction to clear/assist in recovering the column.
The Mercurius system features a recovery manifold that is also used as the overflow path when bottom filling. This allows the column to be recovered independently from the collection base. With this plumbing, the user is able to utilize the evaporative cooling properties of the extraction solvents. By injecting a small amount of solvent into a closed material column, slightly wetting the material, then recovering this solvent, the material is frozen once all solvent flips phase. This method, paired with an injection coil, ensures efficient dewaxing happens without excessive dry ice or expensive chilling units.
This system is entirely rack mounted, giving this highly efficient system a small footprint. The rack also features a small shelf on the rear for tools and condensing coil.
Features:• Rack Mounting• Bi-Directional Solvent flow • Recovery Manifold for column and collection base recovery• Active Recovery for both collection and material column• Hot Vapor Loop• Jacketed collection base• Condensing Coil for efficient recovery• 3/8” Lines• High Pressure Clamps• Injection coil and ability to utilize solvent evaporative cooling for efficient dewaxing• Stainless steel recovery tank Includes:80-20 RackJacketed Collection Base4” x 24” Vacuum Insulated Material ColumnBi-Directional Solvent Input ManifoldRecovery Manifold#30 Stainless Steel LP TankHigh-Pressure ClampsTRS21 Recovery PumpRack Mounted Molecular SieveSleeved Injection CoilCondensing Coil for recovery.
- Professional: Our standard Mercurius model. The Mercurius is designed for the professional, and comes standard with 3/8” lines, stainless steel LP, injection coil, active recovery and fully jacketed base. *NOTE* This model requires a heater circulator or chiller
- Elite: The Elite series comes equipped with all the same features as the Professional model, but with all American made instrumentation valves by SSP. *NOTE* This model requires a heater circulator or chiller
*Note: Column capacity may vary depending on the density of packed material and packing density. Capacity is calculated using the industry standard of 4.2g/in3. This is the upper limit for column capacity. Low density, uncut, and/or lightly packed material can reduce capacity by 50%. For best results, we recommend to tightly pack coarse ground material.
FREE shipping to the Lower 48 States. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, Please contact us for a shipping quote.
All orders are processed from 9am to 6pm Central time. Orders recieved after hours or on the weekends will be processed the next business day.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
There is a 30-day return policy from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to residence to when a return request has been submitted. Return policies do not transfer to patrons who are not the purchasing customer unless the items were noted as a gift at checkout and the same applies to warranty cases.
- Items must be returned in original packaging.
- Items must be returned in undamaged condition and free of any signs of usage such as: botanical material, resins, cleaning agents, stickers, decals, etc.
- Items showing signs of damage, usage, opened packaging, or wear and tear will result in a 25% restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There is an automatic 15% restocking fee on all items unused and in original packaging unless the items are exchanged for something of equal or lesser value. NO STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN.
- It is recommended to insure your item against any shipping damage by the carrier. When the delivery date of your return has been confirmed by the carrier, it may take up to 24-72 hours to process the order, inspect the item, and test the item (depending on reason for the return). Once the item has been processed, a refund will be issued for the original purchase price of the item. (Note: a 15% or 25% charge may be applied if the item has been determined as used or damaged).
- Shipping charges will not be refunded, unless items prove to be defective upon arrival, in which case carrier is responsible for initial shipping charge.
(Note: it may take several additional business days for your Credit Card to show the refund on your account. All payments made using E-checks may take 3-15 business days to be refunded.)