Shipping & Returns
Orders will be shipped within 48 hours of placement unless specifically stated. Orders are typically delivered within 2 weeks. Please consult tracking numbers for up to date information.
We provide shipping on all orders within the continental U.S. If you would like something sent to you elsewhere you can either send us an email of which products you would like and the shipping address to info@KindGardenSupply.com or give us a call 217-303-6298 (M-F 9-5 CST) and we can send you a quote for shipping.
As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days) we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order feel free to follow up with us at info@KindGardenSupply.com.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) arrive damaged, please send photos to info@KindGardenSupply.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Kind Garden Supply Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return your purchase under the policy stated below for up to 30 days from the date of your delivery. Shipping and insurance charges are not refundable. Simply email our customer support team at info@KindGardenSupply.com or Call 217-303-6298 (M-F 9-5 CST).
There is a 30-day return policy from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to residence to when a return request has been submitted. Return policies do not transfer to patrons who are not the purchasing customer unless the items were noted as a gift at checkout and the same applies to warranty cases.
- Items must be returned in original packaging.
- Items must be returned in undamaged condition and free of any signs of usage such as: botanical material, resins, cleaning agents, stickers, decals, etc.
- Items showing signs of damage, usage, opened packaging, or wear and tear will result in a 25% restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- There is an automatic 15% restocking fee on all items unused and in original packaging unless the items are exchanged for something of equal or lesser value. NO STORE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN.
- It is recommended to insure your item against any shipping damage by the carrier. When the delivery date of your return has been confirmed by the carrier, it may take up to 24-72 hours to process the order, inspect the item, and test the item (depending on reason for the return). Once the item has been processed, a refund will be issued for the original purchase price of the item. (Note: a 15% or 25% charge may be applied if the item has been determined as used or damaged).
- Shipping charges will not be refunded, unless items prove to be defective upon arrival, in which case carrier is responsible for initial shipping charge.
(Note: it may take several additional business days for your Credit Card to show the refund on your account. All payments made using E-checks may take 3-15 business days to be refunded.)
There is a 30-day exchange period from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to residence to when a exchange request has been submitted.
- Items must be unused and in brand new condition. You may only exchange for an item of equal or lesser value.
- The customer is responsible for all exchange shipping charges, unless the exchange results in a defective or damaged item, in which case the customer is responsible for initial shipping charge.
- All exchanges/returns will be tested once shipped back to our facility to verify any recorded defects. If the defective item is found fully functional, the customer will be responsible for exchange and replacement shipping charges.
- It is recommended that you take photos before sending out any exchanges even if they are brand new. This is for your protection so that you are not held liable for any damage that may occur when shipping an item back. When sending photos, please include the order number.
If an item or packaging is damaged upon arrival, please take photos of damage and email us with in 24 hours for a claim will be filed and replacement to be shipped. When sending photos, please include the order number.
Without photos, replacements/refunds will NOT be issued.
If no claim is filed with in 24 hours of delivery, NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN.
- All replacement, defective, and exchange shipments will be shipped under the carrier of our choice.
- Expedited shipping will be provided upon request at customer’s expense (customer will pay the difference between ground shipping and whichever expedited shipping option is requested).
- Damaged/Missing Parts replacement shipments will be shipped with the original shipping option that was paid for initially.
- Clearance/Refurbished Items: Clearance section items do not qualify for refunds, warranties, or replacements. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION IN ITEMS WHEN PURCHASING.
Before you sign Bill of Lading & while driver is present, Examine the cargo for the following:
- Any VISIBLE damage.
- Rectangular-shaped holes where a forklift blade may have penetrated.
- Indication that the freight sustained a tip-over or strong impact.
- Indication that the freight was dented, opened, or crushed.
If you DO see damage to the Freight:
- Write all visible damage on your Bill of Lading. Be as specific as possible.
If you DO NOT see damage to the Freight:
- Sign Bill of Lading where appropriate.
After you have signed for your delivery:
- If you noted damage on your Bill of Lading, take digital pictures of damaged boxes and products.
- Within 48 hours if you find concealed product damage call the freight delivery company immediately.
- Note the representative you spoke with and their contact info, date, and time of delivery.
- Failure to report damage to freight company and request inspection within 2 business days of delivery will waive your right to the replacement of all damaged products.
- Signing a Bill of Lading without inspecting the freight for damage means you acknowledge receipt of product in good condition.
- Your signature also means the freight company will use the Bill of Lading you signed to reject any damage claims that Kind Garden Supply makes on your behalf.
Contact our Customer Service immediately for assistance: